Explore our free resources for small business owners and entrepreneurs in East Parkland.
- SME Direct Link to gain access to a wealth of small business information available through Industry Canada.
- Francophone Economic Development Organizations
- Alberta Women Entrepreneurs
- Loan Program for Students Business Development Bank of Canada's entrepreneurship opportunities.
- Futurpreneur Assisting young entrepreneurs to get their ideas off the ground, Youth Business offers programs and services that allow them to achieve economic independence, develop self-confidence, and fulfill their goals of self-employment.
- Business Development Bank of Canada - From over 100 offices across the country, BDC promotes entrepreneurship by providing highly tailored financing, venture capital and consulting services to entrepreneurs
- Agriculture Financial Services Corporation (AFSC) - AFSC is a provincial crown corporation with a private sector Board of Directors that provides farmers, agribusinesses and other small businesses loans, crop insurance and farm income disaster assistance.
Starting a business in a city (Calgary/Edmonton)
Business Link operates walk-in centres in Edmonton and Calgary. They offer information and advice about everything from start-up, regulations, financing and loan programs to marketing, product sourcing, e-business and government programs and services. They can also be reached via a toll-free business information line: 1-800-272-9675.
Let’s see what we can do for your business
Give us a call, send us an email, or drop in for a chat.